salesforce.com (CRM) Q2 'Solid' Across the Board, Needham & Company Says
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Needham & Company analyst Michael Huang reiterated a Buy rating and $70 price target on salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) following a solid across-the-board quarter.
Huang commented, "Q2 was solid across the board, which suggests the health of fundamentals and secular trends. We’re encouraged by the double digit improvement in large deal activity, which likely reflects the credibility of the company’s industry vertical positioning and comprehensive platform strategy. Additionally, we’re intrigued by the prospects of another cloud offering which could be announced by year end (at Dreamforce in Oct 2014), which suggests another compelling growth driver that could layer onto the model longer term."
For FY15, management raised the midpoint of revenue guidance by $30 million, to $5.34-5.37 billion (vs. previous guidance of $5.30-5.34 billion vs. Street estimate of $5.29 billion).
The firm set a FY 2016 EPS estimate of $0.66.
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $55.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Micron Technology (MU) Following 4Q15 Earnings Results
- Deutsche Bank Remains Bullish on Twitter (TWTR)
- Cowen Raises Price target on Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Ahead of 3Q15 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!