salesforce.com (CRM) Q2 'Solid' Across the Board, Needham & Company Says
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Needham & Company analyst Michael Huang reiterated a Buy rating and $70 price target on salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) following a solid across-the-board quarter.
Huang commented, "Q2 was solid across the board, which suggests the health of fundamentals and secular trends. We’re encouraged by the double digit improvement in large deal activity, which likely reflects the credibility of the company’s industry vertical positioning and comprehensive platform strategy. Additionally, we’re intrigued by the prospects of another cloud offering which could be announced by year end (at Dreamforce in Oct 2014), which suggests another compelling growth driver that could layer onto the model longer term."
For FY15, management raised the midpoint of revenue guidance by $30 million, to $5.34-5.37 billion (vs. previous guidance of $5.30-5.34 billion vs. Street estimate of $5.29 billion).
The firm set a FY 2016 EPS estimate of $0.66.
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $55.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Multi-Fineline (MFLX) PT, Estimates Lifted at Needham & Company Following Positive Preliminary Q1 Results
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) PT Lifted to $150 at Leerink Partners Following 'Beat and Raise' Qtr
- Piper Jaffray's Munster Positive on Amazon (AMZN) into Q1 Print
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!