salesforce.com (CRM) Q2 'Solid' Across the Board, Needham & Company Says
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
Needham & Company analyst Michael Huang reiterated a Buy rating and $70 price target on salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) following a solid across-the-board quarter.
Huang commented, "Q2 was solid across the board, which suggests the health of fundamentals and secular trends. We’re encouraged by the double digit improvement in large deal activity, which likely reflects the credibility of the company’s industry vertical positioning and comprehensive platform strategy. Additionally, we’re intrigued by the prospects of another cloud offering which could be announced by year end (at Dreamforce in Oct 2014), which suggests another compelling growth driver that could layer onto the model longer term."
For FY15, management raised the midpoint of revenue guidance by $30 million, to $5.34-5.37 billion (vs. previous guidance of $5.30-5.34 billion vs. Street estimate of $5.29 billion).
The firm set a FY 2016 EPS estimate of $0.66.
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $55.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Thompson Creek Metals (TC) to Sell
- UBS Trims Numbers on DuPont (DD) to Reflect Spin-Off and Q2 Weakness
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises (BW) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!