salesforce.com (CRM): What To Look For At Dreamforce (Besides Twitter) - Cowen
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) ahead of the annual user conference and analyst day (Tuesday).
One of the key focal points is expected to be the Salesforce Einstein release. This product embeds artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities into the core CRM platform including sales, service, marketing and commerce clouds for predicting outcomes, recommending next steps, discovering insights and automating tasks. Pricing and Availability has not been announced, but CRM has noted that many new Einstein features will be available at an additional charge and others will be included as part of existing licenses.
Out with Microsoft, in with Cisco. This year, Satya Nadella is not present and it seems like the two companies are focused more on competing against each other, judging by MSFT's displacement of CRM at HP; CRM's acquisition of Quip; and Benioff's reported attempt to raise anti-trust concerns around the MSFT/LinkedIn acquisition with European regulators.
No change to the price target of $100.
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $71.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
- Western Digital (WDC): Raising PT After Analyst Day - Baird
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesTwitter, Cowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!