salesforce.com (CRM): What To Look For At Dreamforce (Besides Twitter) - Cowen
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) ahead of the annual user conference and analyst day (Tuesday).
One of the key focal points is expected to be the Salesforce Einstein release. This product embeds artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities into the core CRM platform including sales, service, marketing and commerce clouds for predicting outcomes, recommending next steps, discovering insights and automating tasks. Pricing and Availability has not been announced, but CRM has noted that many new Einstein features will be available at an additional charge and others will be included as part of existing licenses.
Out with Microsoft, in with Cisco. This year, Satya Nadella is not present and it seems like the two companies are focused more on competing against each other, judging by MSFT's displacement of CRM at HP; CRM's acquisition of Quip; and Benioff's reported attempt to raise anti-trust concerns around the MSFT/LinkedIn acquisition with European regulators.
No change to the price target of $100.
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $71.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesTwitter, Cowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!