salesforce.com (CRM): Time To Buy, Not Cry - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Alex Zukin, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) after Salesforce's 2Q17 results failed to live up to investor expectations with the company noting weakness in the U.S. as a driving factor.
The analyst believes investors should use periods of weakness to buy secular growth stories which he believe CRM continues to be. The analyst stated "we believe CRM sits at the nexus of a sea change in Enterprise Software where fundamentally the customer relationship becomes the product for end customers. With the stock trading at 5.6x CY17E revenue amidst an M&A backdrop where tier 1 assets have been acquired at 7.5x"
No change to the $100 price target.
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $79.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
- Cowen Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Ahead of 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!