salesforce.com (CRM): Time To Buy, Not Cry - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Alex Zukin, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) after Salesforce's 2Q17 results failed to live up to investor expectations with the company noting weakness in the U.S. as a driving factor.
The analyst believes investors should use periods of weakness to buy secular growth stories which he believe CRM continues to be. The analyst stated "we believe CRM sits at the nexus of a sea change in Enterprise Software where fundamentally the customer relationship becomes the product for end customers. With the stock trading at 5.6x CY17E revenue amidst an M&A backdrop where tier 1 assets have been acquired at 7.5x"
No change to the $100 price target.
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $79.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Restaurant Brands (QSR) to $54
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!