salesforce.com (CRM): Time To Buy, Not Cry - Piper Jaffray
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Alex Zukin, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) after Salesforce's 2Q17 results failed to live up to investor expectations with the company noting weakness in the U.S. as a driving factor.
The analyst believes investors should use periods of weakness to buy secular growth stories which he believe CRM continues to be. The analyst stated "we believe CRM sits at the nexus of a sea change in Enterprise Software where fundamentally the customer relationship becomes the product for end customers. With the stock trading at 5.6x CY17E revenue amidst an M&A backdrop where tier 1 assets have been acquired at 7.5x"
No change to the $100 price target.
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $79.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!