salesforce.com (CRM): Notes From Dreamforce - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, John DiFucci, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) after the Dreamforce conference where management maintained the LT growth/margin framework, and believes that $20B rev (likely by 2020) and 30% margins are achievable with its current portfolio. M&A may bolster growth but only through augmenting CRM submarkets or new market expansion. Margins should grow with scale, though has remained subdued. A Twitter acquisition remain uncertain.
CRM's two main criteria for M&A are if the company can fill/ augment a CRM submarket, or has the tech to expand into new markets. COO/President Keith Block explained that each integration involves a tradeoff between the premium placed on innovation vs. integration. While the massive live data feed from Twitter could help train CRM's data intelligence model (Einstein), CRM could accomplish this for much less than the $15-30B floated price tag.
No change to the price target of $80.
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $72.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
- Baidu.com (BIDU): Newsfeed Update, No PT Change Yet - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Twitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!