salesforce.com (CRM): Large Deal Execution Drives Strong Bounce Back - Cowen
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) after 3Q results marked a nice comeback from last quarter, most notably driven by execution in closing large enterprise deals. Management indicated that it was able to take corrective actions in the Americas, which helped close slipped deals from last quarter.
The analyst stated "confidence in the Q4 pipeline seems high and it feels like execution is back on track. Its product breadth, high-growth end-markets, and increasing enterprise penetration position for continued 20%+ growth".
No change to the price target of $95.
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $75.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Plexus Corp (PLXS): Raising PT After Noisy Quarter - Needham
- Cowen On Skyworks (SKWS): Co. Will Ride iPhone Super-Cycle But We Prefer Qorvo (QRVO)
- ADTRAN (ADTN) PT Raised to $27.50 at MKM Partners Following Strong 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!