salesforce.com (CRM): Large Deal Execution Drives Strong Bounce Back - Cowen
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) after 3Q results marked a nice comeback from last quarter, most notably driven by execution in closing large enterprise deals. Management indicated that it was able to take corrective actions in the Americas, which helped close slipped deals from last quarter.
The analyst stated "confidence in the Q4 pipeline seems high and it feels like execution is back on track. Its product breadth, high-growth end-markets, and increasing enterprise penetration position for continued 20%+ growth".
No change to the price target of $95.
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $75.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
- Instinet Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Buy
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Customers Bancorp (CUBI) to $40; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!