salesforce.com (CRM): Krux Acquisition Begins To Close Gap With Adobe - Cowen
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) as the company's annual conference, Dreamforce, kicks off. CRM announced a small platform acquisition, Krux, to bolster its Marketing Cloud offering. Krux is a leading Data Management Platform vendor with a strong technology and impressive customer list that we think will help close the functionality gap with ADBE and ORCL and meet growing demands for Big Data with marketers.
Founded in 2010 and headquartered in San Francisco, Krux is a Data Management Platform (DMP) that provides advanced segmentation and audience management functionality for ad-tech buyers and marketers. It was built on Big Data infrastructure including Hadoop, Spark and Kafka. Its Intelligent Marketing Hub product collects data from multiple sources and helps media companies, ad-agencies and marketers to drive smarter interactions and deeper engagement with consumers.
No change to the price target of $100.
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $70.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!