salesforce.com (CRM): Growth Not Reliant On Acquisitions - Cowen
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) after the share price retrenched after its beat/raise quarter. The EV/Sales valuation has returned to the ~5x trough.
The analyst thinks that the main for the overhang is Benioff's comment that he wants to double the co. in 3-4 yrs, leading many to interpret that to mean M&A dilution/disruption risk remains elevated. The analyst doesn't agree and believes CRM can reach a $15 bln revenue run rate by CY19, and be in a position to generate ~$17 bln in revenue in CY20. This compares to a forecast of $8.375 bln in CY16.
No change to the price target of $95.00
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $72.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!