salesforce.com (CRM): Fears Misplaced - Wedbush
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Steve Koenig, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) noting that shares have been under pressure since the June news of its acquisition of Demandware and its unsuccessful bidding war with Microsoft for LinkedIn. The buyside appears concerned that Salesforce is trying to sustain its growth in the face of organic sales deceleration. However, the analyst thinks Salesforce’s motivations in both of the deals strategic and he is not seeing any evidence of a secular or cyclical slowdown in Salesforce’s business.
The analyst stated "We think the current entry point for CRM shares looks compelling, given our outlook for a solid 2Q, sustained 20%+ organic growth, attractive trading multiples (26x EV/FCF on CY17E), healthy FCF generation, a strong market position and consistent execution". No change to the price target of $98.
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $77.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Salesforce target Tableau explored sale earlier this year: sources
- Baird Remains Sidelined on Seagate Technology (STX) Following 1Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!