salesforce.com (CRM): Earnings Preview - Mizuho
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Abhey Lamba, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) and expects another beat and raise quarter.
Salesforce.com reports F2Q17 results on August 29 after market close. His checks suggest a robust pipeline of large deals. He also expects revenues, billings & CFFO to come in above estimates while EPS could be in-line due to recent acquisition-related costs. For guidance, management could modestly raise its FY17 revenue forecast while reiterating EPS range.
No change to the $100 PT but the analyst is expecting "potential upside to estimates while valuation seems reasonable given FCF growth prospects".
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $81.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $68 at Wedbush; Keeps 'Underperform'
- UPDATE: HSBC Starts Comcast Corp (CMCSA) at Buy
- Jefferies Downgrades Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!