salesforce.com (CRM): Earnings Preview - Mizuho
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Abhey Lamba, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) and expects another beat and raise quarter.
Salesforce.com reports F2Q17 results on August 29 after market close. His checks suggest a robust pipeline of large deals. He also expects revenues, billings & CFFO to come in above estimates while EPS could be in-line due to recent acquisition-related costs. For guidance, management could modestly raise its FY17 revenue forecast while reiterating EPS range.
No change to the $100 PT but the analyst is expecting "potential upside to estimates while valuation seems reasonable given FCF growth prospects".
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $81.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!