salesforce.com (CRM): Cutting PT Ahead Of Earnings - Cowen
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) but cut his price target to $95 ahead of CRM reporting 3Q on 11/17.
The analyst's survey work shows an improvement from last quarter increasing the confidence in his estimates ~15% cc billings growth forecast, though there seems to be lingering overhangs from price hikes that may be restraining pipeline re-acceleration.
The analyst still sees room for upside vs. Street consensus and for stock to drift higher. However, he is adjusting estimates lower for FX headwinds bringing the PT down to $95 from $100.
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $74.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaising Prices, Cowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!