salesforce.com (CRM): Cutting PT Ahead Of Earnings - Cowen
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) but cut his price target to $95 ahead of CRM reporting 3Q on 11/17.
The analyst's survey work shows an improvement from last quarter increasing the confidence in his estimates ~15% cc billings growth forecast, though there seems to be lingering overhangs from price hikes that may be restraining pipeline re-acceleration.
The analyst still sees room for upside vs. Street consensus and for stock to drift higher. However, he is adjusting estimates lower for FX headwinds bringing the PT down to $95 from $100.
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $74.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaising Prices, Cowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!