salesforce.com (CRM): Billings Deceleration Forces A PT Cut - Mizuho
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Abhey Lamba, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) but cut his price target to $85.00 (from $100.00) after Salesforce.com reported mixed F2Q results.
The company beat on revenue and EPS, while billings showed meaningful deceleration on deal slippages. The analyst stated that "F3Q17 guidance, on implied billings, did not inspire confidence either. While secular trends remain in its favor, the quarter's performance combined with M&A commentary could attract scrutiny and create a pause among investors".
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $79.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Kansas City Southern (KSU) to Neutral
- Xilinx (XLNX) PT Raised to $55 at Deutsche Bank Ahead of 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!