salesforce (CRM) Unlikely to Bid for Twitter (TWTR) - Cowen
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wood commented, "While Benioff did not give a yes or no response around TWTR acq, we come away thinking a deal is not likely to happen. Though not entirely put to rest, we think as investors return focus back to fundamentals, stock is poised to regain losses since initial speculation was spread at ~$79. We remain confident that upside momentum in its core biz will return in 3Q and are buyers of the stock."
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $68.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Bill Suggests GSE Reform is Forthcoming (FNMA) (FMCC)
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors
Related EntitiesTwitter, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!