salesforce (CRM) Unlikely to Bid for Twitter (TWTR) - Cowen
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wood commented, "While Benioff did not give a yes or no response around TWTR acq, we come away thinking a deal is not likely to happen. Though not entirely put to rest, we think as investors return focus back to fundamentals, stock is poised to regain losses since initial speculation was spread at ~$79. We remain confident that upside momentum in its core biz will return in 3Q and are buyers of the stock."
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $68.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Wells Fargo Raises Valuation Range, Not Rating on Time Warner (TWX) Following Latest AT&T Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors
Related EntitiesTwitter, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!