salesforce (CRM) Unlikely to Bid for Twitter (TWTR) - Cowen
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wood commented, "While Benioff did not give a yes or no response around TWTR acq, we come away thinking a deal is not likely to happen. Though not entirely put to rest, we think as investors return focus back to fundamentals, stock is poised to regain losses since initial speculation was spread at ~$79. We remain confident that upside momentum in its core biz will return in 3Q and are buyers of the stock."
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $68.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salesforce target Tableau explored sale earlier this year: sources
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
- Seagate (STX) PT Raised to $47 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors
Related EntitiesTwitter, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!