iRobot Corp. (IRBT): Raising PT After NDR - Needham
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, James Ricchiuti, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of iRobot Corporation (NASDAQ: IRBT) and raised the price target to $46 from $42 after hosting a Non Deal Roadshow with management.
The analyst sees multiple avenues that could allow the company to deliver positive surprises in the consumer business, including core Roomba sales and sales in the emerging wet-floor care category and now thinks his estimate for 13% growth consumer robot business in 2016 could prove conservative.
The $46 target price translates to 19x an increased 2017 EPS adding back net cash.
Shares of iRobot Corporation closed at $39.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Following Solid 3Q
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!