eBay (EBAY) PT Bumped to $32 at RBC Following 'Mixed' Qtr
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Mark Mahaney bumped his price target on eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) to $32.00 (from $31.00) following mixed Q3 results but maintained an Sector Perform rating.
Keys for the quarter:
1) Overall GMV Trends Neutral– 3% U.S. GMV growth was a surprising deterioration vs. Q2; while 7% Int'l GMV growth (ex-FX) was a modest improvement. Both growth rates, imply, however major ecommerce market share losses.
2) U.S. Marketplace Growth (ex-StubHub) Very Underwhelming– 1% Y/Y GMV growth, 2% Rev growth...
3) Consistent Marketplace Metrics– 4% Active Buyer growth and 4% Sold Items growth were consistent with Q2.
4) StubHub Growth Very Strong Tho Slipping On Tough Comps– At 31% Y/Y in Q3 (vs. 40% in Q2) and comps get materially tougher for next 3 quarters; &
5) Share Repos Continue– eBay repurchased ~$500MM of stock in Q3 and still has $2.3B authorization. $617MM FCF generation in Q3 was very healthy.
’17 Revenue decreases -0.5% to $9.36B, while GAAP EPS decreases 2% to $1.71.
Shares of eBay closed at $32.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Stifel Boosts PT on Francesca's (FRAN) to $21; Notes Solid Start to Q4, Confident CEO Strategy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!