eBay (EBAY) Falls as Facebook Launches Marketplace
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated 12:25PM ET)
While the impact of Facebook's new e-commerce effort for eBay and Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN), Baird analyst Colin Sebastian said he sees limited near-term impact beyond headline risk.
"For eBay, which may be most exposed, we note 80% of listings are new products, which may have limited overlap with Facebook listings," he said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- eBay (EBAY) Needs To Show Evidence Of Sustainable Turnaround Before Cantor Fitzgerald Can Become More Constructive
- eBay (EBAY): Expecting An Inline Quarter But '17 May Be Too High - Cowen
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades The Liberty SiriusXM Group (LSXMK) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!