eBay (EBAY) Falls as Facebook Launches Marketplace
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated 12:25PM ET)
While the impact of Facebook's new e-commerce effort for eBay and Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN), Baird analyst Colin Sebastian said he sees limited near-term impact beyond headline risk.
"For eBay, which may be most exposed, we note 80% of listings are new products, which may have limited overlap with Facebook listings," he said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird's Colin Sebastian Reiterates Buying eBay (EBAY) On Weakness
- GrubHub (GRUB), Yelp (YELP) Shares Pressured as Facebook (FB) Debuts New 'Order Food' Feature
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (SCYX) (IMAX) Higher; (RIGL) (SCSS) (EBAY) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!