eBay (EBAY): Thoughts Ahead Of Earnings - Jefferies
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Jason Kupferberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) and believes the print on 10/20 could be a positive for the shares. The top-line components of PYPL's medium-term guidance could be raised based on core business trends and recent V/MA partnerships. The latest deep dive into the competitive landscape concludes that PYPL's first mover advantage, investments in innovation, and sticky consumer/merchant relationships will prevent "disruption".
No change to the price target of $48.
Shares of PayPal closed at $39.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!