eBay (EBAY): Raising PT But Hold Rating Remains - Suntrust
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey analyst, Bob Peck, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) and raised his price target to $33 from $30 after data suggests US growth is improving.
The analyst believes eBay's transformation has been gaining traction, as evident from the recent beat and raise. ChannelAdvisor data suggests growth has picked up, but remains modest. The analyst is optimistic on the turnaround given the large base of buyers and sellers, and eBay's dominance within the long-tail, but acknowledges that much remains to be done even as competition is increasing. He is modestly raising mid-term estimates to reflect growing confidence in the turnaround.
Its worth noting that he analyst stated: "we see scope for re-rating as visibility improves".
Shares of eBay closed at $31.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $105 at Wedbush
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on First NBC Bank Holding (FNBC) Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!