eBay (EBAY): Raising PT But Hold Rating Remains - Suntrust
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey analyst, Bob Peck, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) and raised his price target to $33 from $30 after data suggests US growth is improving.
The analyst believes eBay's transformation has been gaining traction, as evident from the recent beat and raise. ChannelAdvisor data suggests growth has picked up, but remains modest. The analyst is optimistic on the turnaround given the large base of buyers and sellers, and eBay's dominance within the long-tail, but acknowledges that much remains to be done even as competition is increasing. He is modestly raising mid-term estimates to reflect growing confidence in the turnaround.
Its worth noting that he analyst stated: "we see scope for re-rating as visibility improves".
Shares of eBay closed at $31.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!