eBay (EBAY): Checks Show Strong October - Baird
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) after the analyst's proprietary eBay tracker showed a good month in October. The tracking of roughly 10% of eBay.com GMV suggests mid/high-single-digits growth Y/Y, in-line to slightly above September levels.
The tracker tends to report growth rates higher than eBay's numbers but directional trends are correlated. While this is an interesting datapoint, the analyst points out that October was largely factored into company's guidance, and 70%+ of Q4 will occur in Nov/Dec.
No change to the PT of $35.
Shares of eBay closed at $28.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!