eBay (EBAY): Baird Monthly Tracker Shows Signs of Improvement
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) after his monthly eBay Tracker indicated that volume growth in July on ebay.com continued to grow in the mid-single-digit range vs. last year. Even though F/X is creating some headwinds, he believes that shares will likely react positively to any further improvements to core
No change to the price target of $35.00
Shares of eBay closed at $31.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird's Colin Sebastian Reiterates Buying eBay (EBAY) On Weakness
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Axovant Sciences (AXON) Risk/Reward 'Massively Skewed to the Upside' - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!