eBay (EBAY): August Marketplace Tracker Shows In Line, Mid Single Digit Growth - Baird
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) after his August marketplace tracker showed growth on track. The analyst's proprietary eBay Marketplace tracker suggests relatively steady mid-single-digit Y/Y growth on ebay.com in August, generally in line with July growth.
No change to the price target of $35.
Shares of eBay closed at $32.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- eBay (EBAY): Expecting An Inline Quarter But '17 May Be Too High - Cowen
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE) to Sell
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades The Liberty SiriusXM Group (LSXMK) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!