eBay (EBAY): August Marketplace Tracker Shows In Line, Mid Single Digit Growth - Baird
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) after his August marketplace tracker showed growth on track. The analyst's proprietary eBay Marketplace tracker suggests relatively steady mid-single-digit Y/Y growth on ebay.com in August, generally in line with July growth.
No change to the price target of $35.
Shares of eBay closed at $32.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!