e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF): Substantial Growth and Margins Ahead - Cowen
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst, Oliver Chen, reiterated his Outperform rating on e.l.f. Beauty (NYSE: ELF) after inventory and gross margin began moving in the right direction with AURs increasing as unproductive SKUs are eliminated.
ELF's growth story remains in its infancy, given the substantial addressable market (~2.3% market share currently) in a growing category with a highly engaged consumer base. The analyst is encouraged by prospects for top-line growth driven by innovation and recently launched loyalty program, and opportunity for long-term margin expansion via "sweeten the mix" initiatives.
No change to the $32 PT.
Shares of e.l.f. Beauty closed at $25.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Raises Price Target on GigOptix (GIG) to $4 Following 4Q Pre-announcement
- Ionis Pharma (IONS): Cutting PT But Improving Fundamentals - BMO
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Trex (TREX) to $58; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!