bluebird bio (BLUE) PT Raised to $83 at BMO as bb2121 Shows Promising Efficacy, Clean Safety
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Matthew Luchini raised his price target on bluebird bio (NASDAQ: BLUE) to $83.00 (from $61.00) as bb2121 shows promising efficacy and clean saftey. The firm maintained a Market Perform rating.
Luchini commented, "We expect BLUE to open higher following release of impressive bb2121 Phase I data in a heavily pre-treated myeloma population, which showed an overall response rate of 78% including two stringent complete responses as well as a clean safety profile. Given strength of the data, we are adding bb2121 to our model, estimating peak sales of ~$3.6B (risk-adjusted 25% to $900mm) and increase our price target to $83. However, we maintain our Market Perform rating as we see only modest additional upside given the ~25% share price move after market."
Shares of bluebird bio closed at $60.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $72 at Mizuho Securities
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $77 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!