bluebird bio (BLUE) PT Raised to $83 at BMO as bb2121 Shows Promising Efficacy, Clean Safety
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Matthew Luchini raised his price target on bluebird bio (NASDAQ: BLUE) to $83.00 (from $61.00) as bb2121 shows promising efficacy and clean saftey. The firm maintained a Market Perform rating.
Luchini commented, "We expect BLUE to open higher following release of impressive bb2121 Phase I data in a heavily pre-treated myeloma population, which showed an overall response rate of 78% including two stringent complete responses as well as a clean safety profile. Given strength of the data, we are adding bb2121 to our model, estimating peak sales of ~$3.6B (risk-adjusted 25% to $900mm) and increase our price target to $83. However, we maintain our Market Perform rating as we see only modest additional upside given the ~25% share price move after market."
Shares of bluebird bio closed at $60.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Assumes Kempharm (KMPH) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!