bluebird bio (BLUE) PT Raised to $83 at BMO as bb2121 Shows Promising Efficacy, Clean Safety
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Matthew Luchini raised his price target on bluebird bio (NASDAQ: BLUE) to $83.00 (from $61.00) as bb2121 shows promising efficacy and clean saftey. The firm maintained a Market Perform rating.
Luchini commented, "We expect BLUE to open higher following release of impressive bb2121 Phase I data in a heavily pre-treated myeloma population, which showed an overall response rate of 78% including two stringent complete responses as well as a clean safety profile. Given strength of the data, we are adding bb2121 to our model, estimating peak sales of ~$3.6B (risk-adjusted 25% to $900mm) and increase our price target to $83. However, we maintain our Market Perform rating as we see only modest additional upside given the ~25% share price move after market."
Shares of bluebird bio closed at $60.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- High VCN Number at ASH Bodes Well for bluebird bio (BLUE) - Maxim Group
- GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $208 at Cantor Fitzgerald; In Good Shape for 1st-Half 2017 NDA Submission
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!