bluebird bio (BLUE) PT Raised 10% at Jefferies Following 'Impressive' Initial BCMA CAR-T Ph1 Data
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Gena Wang reiterated a Buy rating and lifted her price target on bluebird bio (NASDAQ: BLUE) to $88.00 (from $80.00) following 'impressive' initial BCMA CAR-T Ph1 data at ENA.
Wang commented, "BLUE/CELG’s anti-BCMA CAR T cells (bb2121) showed promising initial efficacy in R/R multiple myeloma pts with 100% ORR in two high dose cohorts (n=6) and a much better safety profile (no DLT or ≥ Gr3 CRS/neurotox in all 11 dosed pts) vs. other BCMA CART programs. Although small pts # and duration of activity and long-term safety remain to be seen, initial data appear impressive and we raise PT to $88 to include bb2121 in our valuation."
Shares of bluebird bio closed at $60.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!