Zynga (ZNGA) Guidance Looks Conservative - Jefferies
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies US Interactive Entertainment Team reiterated a Buy rating and $5 price target on Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) after a solid quarter and seemingly conservative guidance.
The commented, "ZNGA posted a solid quarter ahead of consensus, and 3Q outlook looks conservative. By year-end we believe user metrics (which have mostly stabilized) could begin to inflect upwards for the first time in years. We note ZNGA does not need a breakout hit to drive growth and profitability and we continue to think the risk / reward looks attractive at these levels especially with $1.25 per share in cash, investments, and real estate."
Shares of Zynga closed at $2.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!