Zynga (ZNGA) Guidance Looks Conservative - Jefferies
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies US Interactive Entertainment Team reiterated a Buy rating and $5 price target on Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) after a solid quarter and seemingly conservative guidance.
The commented, "ZNGA posted a solid quarter ahead of consensus, and 3Q outlook looks conservative. By year-end we believe user metrics (which have mostly stabilized) could begin to inflect upwards for the first time in years. We note ZNGA does not need a breakout hit to drive growth and profitability and we continue to think the risk / reward looks attractive at these levels especially with $1.25 per share in cash, investments, and real estate."
Shares of Zynga closed at $2.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Buy
- NVIDIA (NVDA): Tegra Powering Next Gen Nintendo Switch - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!