Zoetis (ZTS) Added to Credit Suisse Focus List
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse added Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS) to the U.S. Focus List. The firm maintained an Outperform rating and price target of $60.00
Analyst Erin Wilson commented, "ZTS's highly diverse portfolio, innovation, and increasing focus on faster-growing segments should continue to drive topline growth ahead of the industry. Importantly, cost structure initiatives in 2016 set the stage for rebounding earnings and cash flow growth in 2017 and beyond. Of note, the CS Investment Policy Committee added ZTS to its focus list, considering it one of its top investment ideas."
Shares of Zoetis Inc. closed at $51.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
- T-Mobile seen as top target following AT&T-Time Warner deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings, Erin Wilson, Credit Suisse US Focus List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!