Zoetis (ZTS) Added to Credit Suisse Focus List
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse added Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS) to the U.S. Focus List. The firm maintained an Outperform rating and price target of $60.00
Analyst Erin Wilson commented, "ZTS's highly diverse portfolio, innovation, and increasing focus on faster-growing segments should continue to drive topline growth ahead of the industry. Importantly, cost structure initiatives in 2016 set the stage for rebounding earnings and cash flow growth in 2017 and beyond. Of note, the CS Investment Policy Committee added ZTS to its focus list, considering it one of its top investment ideas."
Shares of Zoetis Inc. closed at $51.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
- Biogen (BIIB), Forward Pharma (FWP) Enter Settlement and License Agreement; Biogen to Pay $1.25B, Royalties
- FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on Comerica (CMA) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings, Erin Wilson, Credit Suisse US Focus List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!