Zoetis (ZTS) Added to Credit Suisse Focus List
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse added Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS) to the U.S. Focus List. The firm maintained an Outperform rating and price target of $60.00
Analyst Erin Wilson commented, "ZTS's highly diverse portfolio, innovation, and increasing focus on faster-growing segments should continue to drive topline growth ahead of the industry. Importantly, cost structure initiatives in 2016 set the stage for rebounding earnings and cash flow growth in 2017 and beyond. Of note, the CS Investment Policy Committee added ZTS to its focus list, considering it one of its top investment ideas."
Shares of Zoetis Inc. closed at $51.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Sees 27% Upside in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
- BWS Financial Cuts Price Target on Sigma Designs (SIGM) to $5.00
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings, Erin Wilson, Credit Suisse US Focus List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!