Zoetis (ZTS): Expecting A Sharper Capital Focus Under New CFO - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Jeffrey Holford, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS) after he had the opportunity to speak with ZTS' new CFO, Glenn David, following the company's announcement of his appointment.
The analyst believes that "Mr. David has been an integral part of the ZTS executive team and is well-prepared for a smooth transition into his new role. Whilst reporting transparency and a strong appetite for M&A and share repurchases are expected to remain unchanged, we expect a sharper focus on working capital management under Mr. David".
No change to the price target of $60.00
Shares of Zoetis Inc. closed at $51.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!