Zoetis (ZTS): Expecting A Sharper Capital Focus Under New CFO - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Jeffrey Holford, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS) after he had the opportunity to speak with ZTS' new CFO, Glenn David, following the company's announcement of his appointment.
The analyst believes that "Mr. David has been an integral part of the ZTS executive team and is well-prepared for a smooth transition into his new role. Whilst reporting transparency and a strong appetite for M&A and share repurchases are expected to remain unchanged, we expect a sharper focus on working capital management under Mr. David".
No change to the price target of $60.00
Shares of Zoetis Inc. closed at $51.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Jefferies Reiterates Hold on Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!