Zoetis (ZTS): Expecting A Sharper Capital Focus Under New CFO - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Jeffrey Holford, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS) after he had the opportunity to speak with ZTS' new CFO, Glenn David, following the company's announcement of his appointment.
The analyst believes that "Mr. David has been an integral part of the ZTS executive team and is well-prepared for a smooth transition into his new role. Whilst reporting transparency and a strong appetite for M&A and share repurchases are expected to remain unchanged, we expect a sharper focus on working capital management under Mr. David".
No change to the price target of $60.00
Shares of Zoetis Inc. closed at $51.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- ICON plc (ICLR) Appoints New Board Member
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK): Viability Restored - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!