Zoetis (ZTS): Expecting A Sharper Capital Focus Under New CFO - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Jeffrey Holford, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS) after he had the opportunity to speak with ZTS' new CFO, Glenn David, following the company's announcement of his appointment.
The analyst believes that "Mr. David has been an integral part of the ZTS executive team and is well-prepared for a smooth transition into his new role. Whilst reporting transparency and a strong appetite for M&A and share repurchases are expected to remain unchanged, we expect a sharper focus on working capital management under Mr. David".
No change to the price target of $60.00
Shares of Zoetis Inc. closed at $51.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) PT Raised to $64 at Jefferies
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!