Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Numbers Not as Bad as Feared, Street Watchdog Research Says; $37 PT
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Street Watchdog Research said Zoe's Kitchen (NYSE: ZOES) numbers, which promoted a 17% sell-off for the stock Tuesday, were not as bad as they looked. They called it a case of "shoot first and ask questions later."
The firm set a $37 price target with a moderately bullish view amid an assessment of the numbers, the current stock price, and the upcoming debut of the healthy new kids menu.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
- GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $208 at Cantor Fitzgerald; In Good Shape for 1st-Half 2017 NDA Submission
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!