Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Numbers Cut at Jefferies Despite Better Than Feared Results
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Andy Barish lowered estimates and his price target on Hold-rated Zoe's Kitchen (NYSE: ZOES) to $26.00 (from $33.00) saying while results were better than feared, the environment is not getting any easier.
Barish commented, "EPS in line with Street and above our low-end est., while SSS was slightly below expectations, but better than feared with '16 guide lowered to only 4%-4.5% from 4.5%-5% given Hurricane Matthew. Unit growth remains strong with slightly higher expectations for '16 and +20% for '17, but the environment remains challenging and RLMs will compress further in the near term with higher investments and slower SSS."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $0.12 to $0.04.
Shares of Zoe's Kitchen closed at $23.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Citi Upgrades Green Dot (GDOT) to Buy
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Noble Energy (NBL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!