Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Numbers Cut at Jefferies Despite Better Than Feared Results
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Andy Barish lowered estimates and his price target on Hold-rated Zoe's Kitchen (NYSE: ZOES) to $26.00 (from $33.00) saying while results were better than feared, the environment is not getting any easier.
Barish commented, "EPS in line with Street and above our low-end est., while SSS was slightly below expectations, but better than feared with '16 guide lowered to only 4%-4.5% from 4.5%-5% given Hurricane Matthew. Unit growth remains strong with slightly higher expectations for '16 and +20% for '17, but the environment remains challenging and RLMs will compress further in the near term with higher investments and slower SSS."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $0.12 to $0.04.
Shares of Zoe's Kitchen closed at $23.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!