Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Numbers Cut at Jefferies Despite Better Than Feared Results
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Andy Barish lowered estimates and his price target on Hold-rated Zoe's Kitchen (NYSE: ZOES) to $26.00 (from $33.00) saying while results were better than feared, the environment is not getting any easier.
Barish commented, "EPS in line with Street and above our low-end est., while SSS was slightly below expectations, but better than feared with '16 guide lowered to only 4%-4.5% from 4.5%-5% given Hurricane Matthew. Unit growth remains strong with slightly higher expectations for '16 and +20% for '17, but the environment remains challenging and RLMs will compress further in the near term with higher investments and slower SSS."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $0.12 to $0.04.
Shares of Zoe's Kitchen closed at $23.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!