Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Numbers Cut at Jefferies Despite Better Than Feared Results
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Andy Barish lowered estimates and his price target on Hold-rated Zoe's Kitchen (NYSE: ZOES) to $26.00 (from $33.00) saying while results were better than feared, the environment is not getting any easier.
Barish commented, "EPS in line with Street and above our low-end est., while SSS was slightly below expectations, but better than feared with '16 guide lowered to only 4%-4.5% from 4.5%-5% given Hurricane Matthew. Unit growth remains strong with slightly higher expectations for '16 and +20% for '17, but the environment remains challenging and RLMs will compress further in the near term with higher investments and slower SSS."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $0.12 to $0.04.
Shares of Zoe's Kitchen closed at $23.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) to $37
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) to $145 Following Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!