Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES): Cutting PT On Weaker Comps - Piper Jaffray
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Nicole Miller Regan, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of Zoe's Kitchen (NYSE: ZOES) after the company reported 2Q16 EPS results that were in-line with the Street.
Comps of +4.0% were below Street expectations of +5.3%, and reflected price of 3.1% and transaction/mix of 0.9% (with mix in the +LSD range). Although trends for 3Q16 were not quantified, the company did trim its FY16 same-store sales outlook to +4.0%-+5.0% (from +4.5%-+6.0% previously).
The analyst is cutting her PT from $35 as the PT multiple rolls forward to FY17. The new new $31 target is based on 25x FY17E EV/EBITDA (EBITDA of $25M, net debt of ~$14M, and shares outstanding of 19.6M).
Shares of Zoe's Kitchen closed at $37.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- GoDaddy (GDDY) Climbs After Piper Jaffray Lifts PT to $50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Nicole Miller Regan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!