Zoe's Kitchen, Inc. (ZOES): Now's Your Chance - Buckingham
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Buckingham Research analyst, John Zolidis, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Zoe's Kitchen (NYSE: ZOES) but cut the price target to $34 from $37. Despite cutting the PT, 3Q16 assumptions are mostly unchanged. The analyst is sticking with a 2% SRS increase and EPS of $0.05. ZOES earned $0.05 on a 4.5% SRS increase last year.
The modest sales and earnings increase reflect the soft consumer environment together with pressure on restaurant level margins due to higher labor. The Street is at $0.04 and SRS of 2.7%. The company has not provided specific guidance for the quarter.
ZOES will report 3Q16 results on Nov. 14 AMC.
Shares of Zoe's Kitchen closed at $22.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!