Zoe's Kitchen, Inc. (ZOES): Now's Your Chance - Buckingham
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Buckingham Research analyst, John Zolidis, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Zoe's Kitchen (NYSE: ZOES) but cut the price target to $34 from $37. Despite cutting the PT, 3Q16 assumptions are mostly unchanged. The analyst is sticking with a 2% SRS increase and EPS of $0.05. ZOES earned $0.05 on a 4.5% SRS increase last year.
The modest sales and earnings increase reflect the soft consumer environment together with pressure on restaurant level margins due to higher labor. The Street is at $0.04 and SRS of 2.7%. The company has not provided specific guidance for the quarter.
ZOES will report 3Q16 results on Nov. 14 AMC.
Shares of Zoe's Kitchen closed at $22.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!