Zoe's Kitchen, Inc. (ZOES): Now's Your Chance - Buckingham
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Buckingham Research analyst, John Zolidis, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Zoe's Kitchen (NYSE: ZOES) but cut the price target to $34 from $37. Despite cutting the PT, 3Q16 assumptions are mostly unchanged. The analyst is sticking with a 2% SRS increase and EPS of $0.05. ZOES earned $0.05 on a 4.5% SRS increase last year.
The modest sales and earnings increase reflect the soft consumer environment together with pressure on restaurant level margins due to higher labor. The Street is at $0.04 and SRS of 2.7%. The company has not provided specific guidance for the quarter.
ZOES will report 3Q16 results on Nov. 14 AMC.
Shares of Zoe's Kitchen closed at $22.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- BTIG Raises Price Target on CardConnect Corp. (CCN) to $17; Reiterates Buy
- Macquarie Downgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!