Zoe's Kitchen, Inc. (ZOES): Now's Your Chance - Buckingham
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Buckingham Research analyst, John Zolidis, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Zoe's Kitchen (NYSE: ZOES) but cut the price target to $34 from $37. Despite cutting the PT, 3Q16 assumptions are mostly unchanged. The analyst is sticking with a 2% SRS increase and EPS of $0.05. ZOES earned $0.05 on a 4.5% SRS increase last year.
The modest sales and earnings increase reflect the soft consumer environment together with pressure on restaurant level margins due to higher labor. The Street is at $0.04 and SRS of 2.7%. The company has not provided specific guidance for the quarter.
ZOES will report 3Q16 results on Nov. 14 AMC.
Shares of Zoe's Kitchen closed at $22.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!