Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH): Sales Miss Was Disappointing But Now Its In The Stock - Leerink
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Richard Newitter, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Zimmer Biomet (NYSE: ZBH) but cut the price target to $136 from $150.
The analyst thinks ZBH’s 3Q sales miss was disappointing but considering the 14% pullback, with ZBH back at a ~6x P/E discount to the large cap MedTech avg., the valuation appears to be disconnected from the company’s double digit EPS growth prospects and longer-term mid single digit top-line potential.
Shares of Zimmer Biomet closed at $105.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) - PT to $75
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Morgan Stanley (MS) to $49; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!