Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH): Sales Miss Was Disappointing But Now Its In The Stock - Leerink
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Richard Newitter, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Zimmer Biomet (NYSE: ZBH) but cut the price target to $136 from $150.
The analyst thinks ZBH’s 3Q sales miss was disappointing but considering the 14% pullback, with ZBH back at a ~6x P/E discount to the large cap MedTech avg., the valuation appears to be disconnected from the company’s double digit EPS growth prospects and longer-term mid single digit top-line potential.
Shares of Zimmer Biomet closed at $105.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Oppenheimer Assumes Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!