Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH): Sales Miss Was Disappointing But Now Its In The Stock - Leerink
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Richard Newitter, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Zimmer Biomet (NYSE: ZBH) but cut the price target to $136 from $150.
The analyst thinks ZBH’s 3Q sales miss was disappointing but considering the 14% pullback, with ZBH back at a ~6x P/E discount to the large cap MedTech avg., the valuation appears to be disconnected from the company’s double digit EPS growth prospects and longer-term mid single digit top-line potential.
Shares of Zimmer Biomet closed at $105.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!