Zillow Group (ZG) PT Cut to $31 at Susquehanna on Mediocre 3Q and Soft Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Susquehanna analyst Shyam Patil reiterated a Neutral rating and lowered his price target on Zillow Group (NASDAQ: ZG) to $31.00 (from $35.00) on a mediocre Q3 and soft outlook.
- Our thoughts going forward and upcoming catalysts. We reiterate our Neutral due to: 1) the lofty valuation (~7x EV/sales, which is the third highest in our group); and 2) mediocre fundamentals. Traffic and leads are decelerating, and we continue to hear cautious feedback regarding lead volume and quality for some larger agent customers. Upcoming catalysts include third-party traffic data for Zillow/Trulia and quarterly results.
- Mediocre 3Q… The key revenue line—Premier Agent revenue—was in-line with expectations. While EBITDA of $59m did come in ~$9m ahead, it was primarily due to lower opex which is being pushed into 4Q. Leads and traffic growth continued their pattern of deceleration.
- …And softer 4Q outlook. Overall revenue and EBITDA guide is below previous implied 4Q guide, our estimates and consensus. Premier agent revenue is expected to come in at $162m, largely in line with our previous estimate, but rentals & other revenue (one of the key future growth streams) was guided down ~9% vs previous implied 4Q guide. Management noted that PA revenue guide is conservative, though couldn’t quantify the magnitude when asked on the call. EBITDA is expected to come in at ~$48.5m, 2% below our estimate and consensus, as ZG noted that some expenses slated for 3Q will be pushed into 4Q.
Shares of Zillow Group closed at $32.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!