Zillow (ZG) PT Raised to $42 at RBC Capital Amid Strong Q2
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Mark Mahaney reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Zillow Group (NASDAQ: ZG) (NASDAQ: Z) to $42.00 (from $36.00) following strong Q2 esults, with the company outperforming Street top and bottom line expectations and raising the FY guidance.
What investors need to know, according to Mahaney: "1) Revenue Continues To Accelerate – On a pro-forma basis, with Total Revenue going to 31% Y/Y (from 25%), Marketplace reaching 44% Y/Y (from 23%) and Mortgages reaching 77% Y/Y (from 65%). 2) EBITDA Leverage Is Coming Through – EBITDA reached $29MM, marking a 14% margin, up 2pts Y/Y… and 13pts Q/Q. 3) Excess Legal Fees Are Now Behind Zillow – ZG had one-time legal fees in the quarter of $130MM from the settlement with Move. ZG had previously forecast legal expenses in the back-half of the year and now expects to reinvest some of those savings into the biz. 4) Metrics Remain Solid – May traffic set a new all-time traffic record of 171MM+ Unique Users, with ZG now holding 67% of the category market share according to comScore. ARPU reached $536 (up 43% Y/Y) while Agent Subs decreased slightly (0.7K) to reach 91,200."
2017 Revenue & EBITDA estimates increased 3% & 21% to $1.05B and $262MM.
Shares of Zillow Group closed at $39.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Symantec (SYMC) to $27; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!