ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) Remains Top Small Cap Pick at Leerink Partners Amid Ample Growth Runway
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst Richard Newitter reiterated an Outperform rating and $48 price target on ZELTIQ Aesthetics (NASDAQ: ZLTQ) calling it a Top Small Cap pick as they continue to see numerous drivers of both increased CoolSculpting (CS) system adoption and per system utilization.
Newitter said they have increased conviction that the non-invasive (NI) fat market is expanding and bigger than appreciated. Several items give them confidence here: (1) Despite increasing competition from Cynosure (CYNO-OP) and its success with SculpSure over the past four qtrs, ZLTQ is still generating record qtly system adds - suggesting the mkt is clearly large enough (and growing) as multiple players are experiencing accelerated adoption; (2) ZLTQ's growing pipeline of qualified system leads, which continues to grow/replenish and now sits at ~4K prospects (up from ~2.5K in 2013); and (3) more customer willingness to invest in the non-invasive (NI) fat category as evidenced by a still rising number of multi-system CoolSculpting (CS) accounts.
The firm said they see healthy upside potential to their North America forecasts within an increasing TAM, which management now pegs at 25K potential accounts (i.e., storefronts), up from 18K previously. ZLTQ’s penetration into this 25K account opportunity sits at just ~10%, the firm notes.
Shares of ZELTIQ Aesthetics closed at $37.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!