ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ): One Step Closer To Stable EPS Growth - Stifel
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst, Jonathan Block, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of ZELTIQ Aesthetics (NASDAQ: ZLTQ) and raised the price target to $52 from $38. The analyst increased 2017 adjusted EBITDA margin 360 basis points (from 7.9% to 11.5%) while he expects the company to continue to spend on DTC and earmark more dollars internationally.
The combination of continued revenue growth (recurring revenue to total 70% of 2018 sales), margin expansion, and tax planning (Ireland manufacturing) sets the stage for ZELTIQ’s evolution into a sustainable EPS growth company with 2019 GAAP EPS of $1.53 (2019 cash EPS of $2.10).
Shares of ZELTIQ Aesthetics closed at $38.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!