ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ): One Step Closer To Stable EPS Growth - Stifel
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst, Jonathan Block, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of ZELTIQ Aesthetics (NASDAQ: ZLTQ) and raised the price target to $52 from $38. The analyst increased 2017 adjusted EBITDA margin 360 basis points (from 7.9% to 11.5%) while he expects the company to continue to spend on DTC and earmark more dollars internationally.
The combination of continued revenue growth (recurring revenue to total 70% of 2018 sales), margin expansion, and tax planning (Ireland manufacturing) sets the stage for ZELTIQ’s evolution into a sustainable EPS growth company with 2019 GAAP EPS of $1.53 (2019 cash EPS of $2.10).
Shares of ZELTIQ Aesthetics closed at $38.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!