ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ): One Step Closer To Stable EPS Growth - Stifel
- Wall Street opens slightly lower as oil falls
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (GI) (KITE) (INFI) Higher; (NAT) (SXL) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst, Jonathan Block, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of ZELTIQ Aesthetics (NASDAQ: ZLTQ) and raised the price target to $52 from $38. The analyst increased 2017 adjusted EBITDA margin 360 basis points (from 7.9% to 11.5%) while he expects the company to continue to spend on DTC and earmark more dollars internationally.
The combination of continued revenue growth (recurring revenue to total 70% of 2018 sales), margin expansion, and tax planning (Ireland manufacturing) sets the stage for ZELTIQ’s evolution into a sustainable EPS growth company with 2019 GAAP EPS of $1.53 (2019 cash EPS of $2.10).
Shares of ZELTIQ Aesthetics closed at $38.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Raises Price Target on SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) to $104 Following 3Q Beat and Raise
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW) to $4
- Stifel Reiterates Buy Following Carnival Corp's (CCL) Strong 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!