ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ): One Step Closer To Stable EPS Growth - Stifel
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel analyst, Jonathan Block, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of ZELTIQ Aesthetics (NASDAQ: ZLTQ) and raised the price target to $52 from $38. The analyst increased 2017 adjusted EBITDA margin 360 basis points (from 7.9% to 11.5%) while he expects the company to continue to spend on DTC and earmark more dollars internationally.
The combination of continued revenue growth (recurring revenue to total 70% of 2018 sales), margin expansion, and tax planning (Ireland manufacturing) sets the stage for ZELTIQ’s evolution into a sustainable EPS growth company with 2019 GAAP EPS of $1.53 (2019 cash EPS of $2.10).
Shares of ZELTIQ Aesthetics closed at $38.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Nike (NKE) to $67 Following 1Q Report
- Oppenheimer Remains Bullish Ahead of Sonic Corp's (SONC) 4Q Report
- Nomura Maintains Buy on Nike (NKE) Despite Disappointing Future Orders; PT to $60
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!