ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ): One Step Closer To Stable EPS Growth - Stifel
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst, Jonathan Block, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of ZELTIQ Aesthetics (NASDAQ: ZLTQ) and raised the price target to $52 from $38. The analyst increased 2017 adjusted EBITDA margin 360 basis points (from 7.9% to 11.5%) while he expects the company to continue to spend on DTC and earmark more dollars internationally.
The combination of continued revenue growth (recurring revenue to total 70% of 2018 sales), margin expansion, and tax planning (Ireland manufacturing) sets the stage for ZELTIQ’s evolution into a sustainable EPS growth company with 2019 GAAP EPS of $1.53 (2019 cash EPS of $2.10).
Shares of ZELTIQ Aesthetics closed at $38.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!