Yum! Brands (YUM): Attraction To A Top Idea Grows After Analyst Day - Oppenheimer
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Brian Bittner, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) after the company's analyst day.
The analyst believes the case to own YUM into the Nov. 1st split improved with better than expected financial targets. According to the analyst's financial model, New-YUM's financial target ($3.75 '19E EPS) drives a present value that implies the two parts are worth $108/sh today.
New-YUM revealed G&A cuts of $300M which elevated its franchise target to 98% (EPS accretive) and targets at least mid-teens shareholder returns. YUM-China examined its underappreciated growth and margin opportunity, targets mid-teens EPS growth and highlighted its strong cash positioning ($900M net cash).
No change to the price target of $97.
Shares of Yum! Brands closed at $88.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!