Yum! Brands (YUM): Attraction To A Top Idea Grows After Analyst Day - Oppenheimer
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Brian Bittner, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) after the company's analyst day.
The analyst believes the case to own YUM into the Nov. 1st split improved with better than expected financial targets. According to the analyst's financial model, New-YUM's financial target ($3.75 '19E EPS) drives a present value that implies the two parts are worth $108/sh today.
New-YUM revealed G&A cuts of $300M which elevated its franchise target to 98% (EPS accretive) and targets at least mid-teens shareholder returns. YUM-China examined its underappreciated growth and margin opportunity, targets mid-teens EPS growth and highlighted its strong cash positioning ($900M net cash).
No change to the price target of $97.
Shares of Yum! Brands closed at $88.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Yum! Brands (YUM) to Outperform
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!