Yelp (YELP) PT Raised to $55 at RBC Capital on Robust Local Advertising
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Mark Mahaney reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Yelp (NYSE: YELP) to $55.00 (from $48.00) after the company posted another beat and raise quarter, with the Local Advertising segment sustaining a very robust 41% Y/Y growth.
1) Local Ad Revenue Growth – 3rd consecutive quarter of 40%+ Y/Y growth, driven by a confluence of factors – salesforce growth acceleration, $50MM brand advertising campaign, ad product improvements…
2) Very Robust Organic Rev Growth – Of 38% Y/Y (same as Q2), which excludes the loss of the brand advertising biz.
3) Local Advertising Account Adds – Up 6.6K Q/Q to 135,000, with the Net Adds down modestly compared to Q3:15 and Q2:16.
4) Stable Visitor Growth – Stable and robust App Unique Devices growth of 24% Y/Y and Mobile App growth is the Moatiest growth Yelp can have… Also, Yelp seeing no major impact from recent Google Algo change.
5) Very Strong Adjusted EBITDA Margin Results – 18% in Q3 is highest since 2014, with the incremental 50% Margin supporting the company’s l-t goal of 35%-40% Margins.
6) YELP Cutting Back Its International Presence – $2-$4MM restructuring cost in Q4. We view as long-term negative, but medium-term understandable, given very limited traction to date.
The firm's ’17 Revenue/Adjusted EBITDA increased 3%/7% to $930MM/$183MM.
Shares of Yelp closed at $32.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Antero Midstream Partners LP (AM) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!