Yelp (YELP) PT Raised to $55 at RBC Capital on Robust Local Advertising
- Record-setting rally pushes on as laggards get legs
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Mark Mahaney reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Yelp (NYSE: YELP) to $55.00 (from $48.00) after the company posted another beat and raise quarter, with the Local Advertising segment sustaining a very robust 41% Y/Y growth.
1) Local Ad Revenue Growth – 3rd consecutive quarter of 40%+ Y/Y growth, driven by a confluence of factors – salesforce growth acceleration, $50MM brand advertising campaign, ad product improvements…
2) Very Robust Organic Rev Growth – Of 38% Y/Y (same as Q2), which excludes the loss of the brand advertising biz.
3) Local Advertising Account Adds – Up 6.6K Q/Q to 135,000, with the Net Adds down modestly compared to Q3:15 and Q2:16.
4) Stable Visitor Growth – Stable and robust App Unique Devices growth of 24% Y/Y and Mobile App growth is the Moatiest growth Yelp can have… Also, Yelp seeing no major impact from recent Google Algo change.
5) Very Strong Adjusted EBITDA Margin Results – 18% in Q3 is highest since 2014, with the incremental 50% Margin supporting the company’s l-t goal of 35%-40% Margins.
6) YELP Cutting Back Its International Presence – $2-$4MM restructuring cost in Q4. We view as long-term negative, but medium-term understandable, given very limited traction to date.
The firm's ’17 Revenue/Adjusted EBITDA increased 3%/7% to $930MM/$183MM.
Shares of Yelp closed at $32.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!