Yelp (YELP) PT Raised to $43 at Needham & Company Following Strong Q3
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Kerry Rice raised estimates and his price target on Buy-rated Yelp (NYSE: YELP) to $43.00 (from $42.00) following strong Q3 results. Meanwhile, the analyst sees several levers to sustained momentum into 2017.
Rice commented, "Yelp posted 3Q16 upside driven by accelerating Local Advertising with particular strength in self-service, as well as expanding leverage. We are raising our estimates to reflect the upside and momentum in Local Advertising. We are encouraged by the improving productivity of Yelp's salesforce, increase in self-service adoption, and growth in National Accounts revenue. We believe several levers exist to drive revenue upside, including ongoing productivity improvements, higher average revenue per account (ARPA), higher repeat and retention rates, and increased user engagement. As revenue scales and the shift toward more performance marketing coupled with initiatives encouraging higher advertising levels and reduce churn, we believe Yelp's EBITDA margin should march towards long-term target range of 35-40%."
Shares of Yelp closed at $32.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!