Yelp (YELP): Staying On The Sidelines - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Samuel Kemp, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Yelp (NYSE: YELP) after the company reported a strong Q2 with revenue of $173M and EBITDA of $28M, ahead of expectations for $170M and $24M.
Strength was driven by solid account adds and ARPU growth consistent with Q1. Guidance was raised to account for the beat and flow through for the remaining year, but 2H'16 guidance is conservative. The analyst believes at 14.5x 2018E EV/EBITDA, YELP's (after hours) valuation fully accounts for the strength in the business and the analyst continues to have fundamental product/competition concerns about the business. Additionally, the analyst estimates user growth decelerated from 5% to 2% during the quarter, despite an increased advertising budget.
No change to the price target of $35.
Shares of Yelp closed at $32.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!