Yelp (YELP): Staying On The Sidelines - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Samuel Kemp, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Yelp (NYSE: YELP) after the company reported a strong Q2 with revenue of $173M and EBITDA of $28M, ahead of expectations for $170M and $24M.
Strength was driven by solid account adds and ARPU growth consistent with Q1. Guidance was raised to account for the beat and flow through for the remaining year, but 2H'16 guidance is conservative. The analyst believes at 14.5x 2018E EV/EBITDA, YELP's (after hours) valuation fully accounts for the strength in the business and the analyst continues to have fundamental product/competition concerns about the business. Additionally, the analyst estimates user growth decelerated from 5% to 2% during the quarter, despite an increased advertising budget.
No change to the price target of $35.
Shares of Yelp closed at $32.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Esterline Tech (ESL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!