Yelp (YELP): Raising PT On Leverage From Larger Advertisers - Macquarie
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Macquarie analyst, Tom White, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Yelp (NYSE: YELP) and believes that multilocation advertisers are a promising potential driver of ARPA growth and operating leverage. National/multi-location advertisers tend to manage larger budgets than SMBs, are more sophisticated about online advertising and estimating ROI and churn less often.
The analyst stated "We estimate monthly ARPA for YELP’s National/multi-location accounts is ~$1,200 (but with a wide range), ~7x our ARPA ests for YELP’s core SMB advertising + self-service channels. Investments in specialized ad products, functionality, and sales teams should expand YELP’s low-single digit (fractional, in some cases) “wallet share” at these customers and drive new account growth."
The increased opportunity drives the price target to $46 (from $39).
Shares of Yelp closed at $39.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!