Yelp (YELP): Raising PT On Leverage From Larger Advertisers - Macquarie
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Macquarie analyst, Tom White, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Yelp (NYSE: YELP) and believes that multilocation advertisers are a promising potential driver of ARPA growth and operating leverage. National/multi-location advertisers tend to manage larger budgets than SMBs, are more sophisticated about online advertising and estimating ROI and churn less often.
The analyst stated "We estimate monthly ARPA for YELP’s National/multi-location accounts is ~$1,200 (but with a wide range), ~7x our ARPA ests for YELP’s core SMB advertising + self-service channels. Investments in specialized ad products, functionality, and sales teams should expand YELP’s low-single digit (fractional, in some cases) “wallet share” at these customers and drive new account growth."
The increased opportunity drives the price target to $46 (from $39).
Shares of Yelp closed at $39.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- UBS Remains Sidelined on Kindred Healthcare (KND) Ahead of 3Q Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!