Yahoo! (YHOO) PT Bumped to $45 at Nomura
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Anthony DiClemente raised his price target on Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) to $45.00 (from $39.00) following Q3 results but maintained a Neutral rating.
DiClemente commented, "Yahoo’s 3Q results and 4Q guidance were modestly ahead of our estimates. Although incrementally encouraging, there was no material update on the sale of Yahoo’s core business to Verizon; investors continue to await closing of the deal. The extent to which the leak of 500mn email users’ information in 2014 materially affects the value of Yahoo remains an open question, but we do not believe 3Q results reduce the likelihood of the deal closing. We update our model to reflect better guidance and raise our TP, owing to appreciation of Yahoo’s stake in Alibaba."
Shares of Yahoo! closed at $41.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!