Yahoo! (YHOO) PT Bumped to $45 at Nomura
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities analyst Anthony DiClemente raised his price target on Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) to $45.00 (from $39.00) following Q3 results but maintained a Neutral rating.
DiClemente commented, "Yahoo’s 3Q results and 4Q guidance were modestly ahead of our estimates. Although incrementally encouraging, there was no material update on the sale of Yahoo’s core business to Verizon; investors continue to await closing of the deal. The extent to which the leak of 500mn email users’ information in 2014 materially affects the value of Yahoo remains an open question, but we do not believe 3Q results reduce the likelihood of the deal closing. We update our model to reflect better guidance and raise our TP, owing to appreciation of Yahoo’s stake in Alibaba."
Shares of Yahoo! closed at $41.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- BTIG Raises Price Target on Cogent Communication (CCOI) to $50
- Fitbit (FIT): Cutting PT On Demand Concerns - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!