Yahoo! (YHOO): Questions Linger, Verizon (VZ) Call May Provide Answers - Suntrust
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey analyst, Bob Peck, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) after 3Q results were mixed. The results were overshadowed by the uncertainty stemming from statement by the Verizon (NYSE: VZ) General Counsel on whether the hack could impact the deal. Yahoo did not host a conference call and the analyst stated that he would be looking to Verizon's 3Q call tomorrow for clarity and "we are not legal experts, but we think this increases the uncertainty around monetizing the assets".
No change to the price target of $42.
Shares of Yahoo! closed at $41.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Oppenheimer Assumes Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!