Xilinx (XLNX) PT Bumped to $45 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Romit Shah raised his price target on Neutral-rated Xilinx (NASDAQ: XLNX) to $45.00 (from $41.00) following results.
Shah commented, "Xilinx's F2Q17 results and F3Q17 guidance beat our estimates. While long-term growth drivers remain intact (5G rollout, Datacenter, Auto), we continue to see a lack of near-term catalysts. We maintain our Neutral rating and raise our TP from $41 to $45, based on ~18.5x CY17 EPS."
FY16E EPS from $2.25 to $2.31; FY17E EPS from $2.35 to $2.31.
Shares of Xilinx closed at $49.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Western Digital (WDC): Raising PT After Analyst Day - Baird
- BWS Financial Cuts Price Target on Sigma Designs (SIGM) to $5.00
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!