Xilinx (XLNX) PT Bumped to $45 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Romit Shah raised his price target on Neutral-rated Xilinx (NASDAQ: XLNX) to $45.00 (from $41.00) following results.
Shah commented, "Xilinx's F2Q17 results and F3Q17 guidance beat our estimates. While long-term growth drivers remain intact (5G rollout, Datacenter, Auto), we continue to see a lack of near-term catalysts. We maintain our Neutral rating and raise our TP from $41 to $45, based on ~18.5x CY17 EPS."
FY16E EPS from $2.25 to $2.31; FY17E EPS from $2.35 to $2.31.
Shares of Xilinx closed at $49.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!