Xilinx (XLNX) PT Bumped to $45 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Romit Shah raised his price target on Neutral-rated Xilinx (NASDAQ: XLNX) to $45.00 (from $41.00) following results.
Shah commented, "Xilinx's F2Q17 results and F3Q17 guidance beat our estimates. While long-term growth drivers remain intact (5G rollout, Datacenter, Auto), we continue to see a lack of near-term catalysts. We maintain our Neutral rating and raise our TP from $41 to $45, based on ~18.5x CY17 EPS."
FY16E EPS from $2.25 to $2.31; FY17E EPS from $2.35 to $2.31.
Shares of Xilinx closed at $49.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!