Xilinx (XLNX): Notes From Company Meeting - Baird
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Tristan Gerra, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Xilinx (NASDAQ: XLNX) after meeting with the company this week. Key points include:
-Xilinx is currently shipping to three data center customers (out of seven) in low volume
-FPGA adoption in data centers is steadily increasing
-Other compute acceleration opportunities for Xilinx include storage and networking
-Xilinx’s ADAS exposure is about 4% of total revenue
-Virtex UltraScale + (16nm) was just released and should extend Xilinx’s footprint in ADAS in addition to its existing Zynq and Spartan 6 offering
-FPGAs excel at applications such as multi-sensor input processing
-first wave is expected in 2018
price target of $52.00
Shares of Xilinx closed at $53.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options with increasing put volume on December 1
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!