Xilinx (XLNX): Notes From Company Meeting - Baird
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst, Tristan Gerra, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Xilinx (NASDAQ: XLNX) after meeting with the company this week. Key points include:
-Xilinx is currently shipping to three data center customers (out of seven) in low volume
-FPGA adoption in data centers is steadily increasing
-Other compute acceleration opportunities for Xilinx include storage and networking
-Xilinx’s ADAS exposure is about 4% of total revenue
-Virtex UltraScale + (16nm) was just released and should extend Xilinx’s footprint in ADAS in addition to its existing Zynq and Spartan 6 offering
-FPGAs excel at applications such as multi-sensor input processing
-first wave is expected in 2018
price target of $52.00
Shares of Xilinx closed at $53.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Matador Resources (MTDR) Following Announced Offerings
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!