Xilinx (XLNX): Notes From Company Meeting - Baird
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Tristan Gerra, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Xilinx (NASDAQ: XLNX) after meeting with the company this week. Key points include:
-Xilinx is currently shipping to three data center customers (out of seven) in low volume
-FPGA adoption in data centers is steadily increasing
-Other compute acceleration opportunities for Xilinx include storage and networking
-Xilinx’s ADAS exposure is about 4% of total revenue
-Virtex UltraScale + (16nm) was just released and should extend Xilinx’s footprint in ADAS in addition to its existing Zynq and Spartan 6 offering
-FPGAs excel at applications such as multi-sensor input processing
-first wave is expected in 2018
price target of $52.00
Shares of Xilinx closed at $53.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Downgrades Xilinx (XLNX) to Underweight
- Goldcorp (GG): Cutting NAV and Price Target - Credit Suisse
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!