Xactly Corp's (XTLY) 'Buy' Rating Maintained at Dougherty into Q2 Results
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Dougherty & Co maintained a Buy rating on XACTLY Corp (NYSE: XTLY) with a price target of $18. Analyst Robert Mattson said the company is poised to gain share, and he expects a "clean" Q2 earnings report on Thursday.
"We are anticipating another clean earnings report with metrics and commentary that should get investors more comfortable with the 30% subscription growth profile of the company. Based on industry discussions and our estimates, Xactly is poised to outgrow the competition on several different measures which is not reflected in the company's relative valuation. Going into the earnings report, we are maintaining our BUY rating, estimates, and Price Target," said Mattson.
The analyst added, "This coming Thursday, September 8th, Xactly is set to announce its fiscal year 2017 second quarter results. We are comfortable with company’s ability to meet consensus estimates for the quarter and provide guidance at least inline with consensus (see the attached Tables for details). Management should again be able to deliver another quarter of margin improvement as they work towards the target model."
Shares of XACTLY Corp closed at $14.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!