Xactly Corporation (XTLY): Partnership Adds Distribution, Raising PT - Needham
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Scott Berg, reiterated his Buy rating on XACTLY Corp (NYSE: XTLY) and raised his price target to $18 from $15 after the company reported 2Q results ahead of expectations.
Revenue of $24.0mm increased 30.6% Y/Y to $24.0mm, its third consecutive quarter with greater than 30% Y/Y revenue growth. EPS was /$0.08). 2Q billings grew 27.7% Y/Y to $25.4mm, beating the 23.7% estimate of $24.5mm and in line with checks that indicated billings could outperform consensus of $23.0mm.
The company announced what the analyst believes is a very instrumental partnership, this time Towers Watson, an HR/Employee Benefits consulting firm.
The PT goes to $15 from $18 as the analyst believes the underlying sales trends remain strong enough to drive a sustained high 20% to 30% overall revenue growth rate with cash flow margins that continue to improve.
Shares of XACTLY Corp closed at $14.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!