Xactly Corporation (XTLY): Partnership Adds Distribution, Raising PT - Needham
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Scott Berg, reiterated his Buy rating on XACTLY Corp (NYSE: XTLY) and raised his price target to $18 from $15 after the company reported 2Q results ahead of expectations.
Revenue of $24.0mm increased 30.6% Y/Y to $24.0mm, its third consecutive quarter with greater than 30% Y/Y revenue growth. EPS was /$0.08). 2Q billings grew 27.7% Y/Y to $25.4mm, beating the 23.7% estimate of $24.5mm and in line with checks that indicated billings could outperform consensus of $23.0mm.
The company announced what the analyst believes is a very instrumental partnership, this time Towers Watson, an HR/Employee Benefits consulting firm.
The PT goes to $15 from $18 as the analyst believes the underlying sales trends remain strong enough to drive a sustained high 20% to 30% overall revenue growth rate with cash flow margins that continue to improve.
Shares of XACTLY Corp closed at $14.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!