Xactly Corporation (XTLY): Checks Increase Confidence - Needham
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Scott Berg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of XACTLY Corp (NYSE: XTLY) after performing industry checks while attending the Dreamforce conference.
The analyst found a tremendous amount of customer interest in the company’s analytics and the newer learning/on-boarding solution. The analyst believes the enhanced functionality and product innovation can drive incremental ARPU growth over the near term, driving longer-term sustainable growth.
Incentive compensation and CPQ integration appears to be driving incremental demand for Xactly. The analyst heard from several newer customers, some still in the implementation phase, that indicated they have selected Xactly because of the integration with Steelbrick’s (a Salesforce company) CPQ solution.
No change to the price target of $18.
Shares of XACTLY Corp closed at $14.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Starts Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) at Buy
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!