Xactly Corporation (XTLY): Checks Increase Confidence - Needham
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Scott Berg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of XACTLY Corp (NYSE: XTLY) after performing industry checks while attending the Dreamforce conference.
The analyst found a tremendous amount of customer interest in the company’s analytics and the newer learning/on-boarding solution. The analyst believes the enhanced functionality and product innovation can drive incremental ARPU growth over the near term, driving longer-term sustainable growth.
Incentive compensation and CPQ integration appears to be driving incremental demand for Xactly. The analyst heard from several newer customers, some still in the implementation phase, that indicated they have selected Xactly because of the integration with Steelbrick’s (a Salesforce company) CPQ solution.
No change to the price target of $18.
Shares of XACTLY Corp closed at $14.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Mercury Computer (MRCY) at Buy
- Rubicon (RUBI) Header Bidding Headwinds Concern Us - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!