World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Q1 'Solid' - Needham & Company
- Stock futures flat as investors fathom Fed comments on rates
- Mylan (MYL) Plans to Launch Generic EpiPen; Will Cost 50% Less than Name Brand
- Dollar hits 3-week high vs yen as U.S. rate rise signals get louder
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Friday, Rips Bill Ackman
Needham & Company analyst Laura Martin reiterated a Buy rating and $30 price target on World Wrestling Entertainment (NYSE: WWE) following 'solid' Q1 results.
Martin commented, "WWE reported solid 1Q14 results, with revenues of $126mm (slightly above our estimate of $125mm) and an EPS loss of $0.11 (much better than our estimate of a loss of $0.17). Management reiterated its confidence in garnering double or triple its US license fee rates, as well as OIBDA guidance for FY15 of $120-$190mm. We are especially bullish on the potential option value of global scalability. We expect WWE to be in more global markets within 12 months than Netflix is today. We recommend that investors think of WWE as a Netflix-substitute, but with no content cost risk."
The analyst trimmed FY 2014 EPS from ($0.15) to ($0.37) and FY 2015 EPS was maintained at $1.28.
Shares of World Wrestling Entertainment closed at $20.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Raises Price Target on Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Following Better-Than-Expected 2Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $70.00 Following CPUC Testimony
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Allegheny Technologies (ATI) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!