World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Q1 'Solid' - Needham & Company
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
Needham & Company analyst Laura Martin reiterated a Buy rating and $30 price target on World Wrestling Entertainment (NYSE: WWE) following 'solid' Q1 results.
Martin commented, "WWE reported solid 1Q14 results, with revenues of $126mm (slightly above our estimate of $125mm) and an EPS loss of $0.11 (much better than our estimate of a loss of $0.17). Management reiterated its confidence in garnering double or triple its US license fee rates, as well as OIBDA guidance for FY15 of $120-$190mm. We are especially bullish on the potential option value of global scalability. We expect WWE to be in more global markets within 12 months than Netflix is today. We recommend that investors think of WWE as a Netflix-substitute, but with no content cost risk."
The analyst trimmed FY 2014 EPS from ($0.15) to ($0.37) and FY 2015 EPS was maintained at $1.28.
Shares of World Wrestling Entertainment closed at $20.33 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Trims PT on RGS Energy (RGSE) to $2.50 Following Q2 Results, Update
- Wedbush Upgrades Illumina (ILMN) to Outperform
- Coupons.com (COUP) Price Target Lowered to $11 at Vertical Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!