World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Q1 'Solid' - Needham & Company
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Needham & Company analyst Laura Martin reiterated a Buy rating and $30 price target on World Wrestling Entertainment (NYSE: WWE) following 'solid' Q1 results.
Martin commented, "WWE reported solid 1Q14 results, with revenues of $126mm (slightly above our estimate of $125mm) and an EPS loss of $0.11 (much better than our estimate of a loss of $0.17). Management reiterated its confidence in garnering double or triple its US license fee rates, as well as OIBDA guidance for FY15 of $120-$190mm. We are especially bullish on the potential option value of global scalability. We expect WWE to be in more global markets within 12 months than Netflix is today. We recommend that investors think of WWE as a Netflix-substitute, but with no content cost risk."
The analyst trimmed FY 2014 EPS from ($0.15) to ($0.37) and FY 2015 EPS was maintained at $1.28.
Shares of World Wrestling Entertainment closed at $20.33 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Tyson (TSN) to Neutral
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Price Target Cut to $4-$7 at Wells Fargo (Earlier)
- eBay (EBAY) Price Target Raised at Goldman Sachs on Increased M&A Post-Spin
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!