Workday (WDAY) PT Raised to $110 at Drexel Hamilton Post Q2
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton analyst Brian White reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on Workday (NYSE: WDAY) to $110.00 (from $92.00) following better than expected 2Q results.
White commented, "Last night, Workday reported a better than expected 2Q:FY17 print with key metrics exceeding our estimates, and gave a 3Q:FY17 outlook that we believe is good enough to satisfy the market and focus on the expanding Workday ecosystem. Looking ahead, Workday is hosting a Financial Analyst Day at Workday Rising on September 27."
He added, "In light of another stronger than expected performance, we are slightly raising our revenue estimates and increasing our 12-month price target to $110.00 from $92.00. Like other high-growth companies, WDAY shares struggled earlier this year but we believe will turn positive."
Shares of Workday closed at $79.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDrexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!