Workday (WDAY): Analyst Day Notes - BMO
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Keith Bachman, reiterated his Market Perform on Workday (NYSE: WDAY) after the company's analyst day. The analyst is more bullish on Workday’s prospects to generate meaningful share gains in financials, and thus attractive revenue growth over the next few years.
He thinks Workday has a superior platform that will provide sustainable competitive advantage. Though, large financial wins could create lumpy billings growth. The one weak point is the valuation.
The analyst stated "We would consider using any weakness in the shares to get more constructive and regret not using the short lived weakness in Brexit to get more constructive".
No change to the price target of $93.
Shares of Workday closed at $89.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!