Workday (WDAY): Analyst Day Notes - BMO
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Keith Bachman, reiterated his Market Perform on Workday (NYSE: WDAY) after the company's analyst day. The analyst is more bullish on Workday’s prospects to generate meaningful share gains in financials, and thus attractive revenue growth over the next few years.
He thinks Workday has a superior platform that will provide sustainable competitive advantage. Though, large financial wins could create lumpy billings growth. The one weak point is the valuation.
The analyst stated "We would consider using any weakness in the shares to get more constructive and regret not using the short lived weakness in Brexit to get more constructive".
No change to the price target of $93.
Shares of Workday closed at $89.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
- CBS Corp. (CBS): Raising PT On Higher Retransmission Fees - Needham
- Dougherty & Co Upgrades MKS Instruments (MKSI) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!